Pablove Shutterbugs Love

I don’t really come here anymore.  It’s not that I don’t write.  I’m always writing in my head, but I just don’t feel like putting it down.  Or don’t remember how.  Or why.  It is still painful here.  More painful than you want to know about these three + years later.  I still get your comments and I still marvel at the fact the you still come here.  That you still reach out.  That Tuesday is still thought about and cared about.

I’m writing tonight because I want you to know about something that I hold dear.  People that I love that are doing everything they can to make life better for little people fighting cancer.  Little people like Tuesday and like their little person, Pablo.  This interview was aired last night on NBC Nightly News.  Please take a few mites to watch.  Catherine, Jeff and Jo Ann and everyone at Pablove, I admire you so.  Thank you.

NBC Nighty News Interview

Here are my thoughts on Shutterbugs.   I hope they move  you to support this cool and unique program.

71 Responses to Pablove Shutterbugs Love

1. Zoey's mom says:

I still come. I will always remember.

As for those friends of mine … pretty freaking amazing they are. And their boy. Magic and missed.

2. Lynn says:

Know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers!
    Psalms 17:6-7 I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

3. Lynn says:

When things get bad, Christ is our Rock! Praying!
    Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

4. Missy says:

I come to see if you have left a message or a picture. I remember Tuesday and I come to look at pictures of her. It’s a way to acknowledge her life.

5. Lynn says:

What a tremendous comfort we have in the wounds of Jesus! Praying in Seattle right now!
    Isaiah 49:13-16a Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands…

6. Celia says:

Cripes. Get over yourself already. Do something positive instead of wallowing in grief

7. Lynn says:

Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 20:5-7 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions. Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

8. Sarah says:

I am glad you stop by on occasion. I think about you all every now and then and pray for you.
    I hope you feel the love, wherever you are.

9. Lynn says:

Still praying in Seattle!
    Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

10. Lynn says:

Praying!
    1 Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

11. Lynn says:

Continuing to lift up prayers!
    Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

12. Lynn says:

Know that I’m here praying!
    Psalms 94:17-19, 22 Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul…But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

13. susan says:

I really enjoyed your blog before Tuesday was sick and then I followed it through your horrible journey with a sick child. I still come back and check. I can’t begin to understand. Just because of Tuesday’s name, I think about her everytime I hear the word. I loved one of the last videos you shared with your readers with that beautiful angel dancing in her tutu. She continues to dance.

14. Lynn says:

Always look to the Lord whatever the need. Praying!
    Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

15. Lynn says:

Always here praying!
    Psalms 121:5-8 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

16. Lynn says:

Know that I’m always here praying!
    Isaiah 53:4-6 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

17. Tamara Dawn says:

Hi Jessica :)

I have thought of you tons and wanted to stop over but my computer time has not been generous since I went back to work last August. I think of Tuesday all the time. She taught me so much, and I truly feel that her story helped open my eyes to neuroblastoma. She strengthened my faith and spoke to my heart to support pediatric cancer research.

I wanted to update you on my neighbor friend Kyle. He was declared NED 3 months ago. He went in for his follow up scan and there is a spot on his liver and a smalll spot on his lung. They did a bone marrow biopsy and some tests and those all came back with no neuroblastoma. Tomorrow they are biopsying his liver. They say it could just be the scar tissue growing (there was scar tissue on his last scan in that spot.) We are hoping all is well but as scared as I am for him, I cannot imagine how his mom feels. How his dad and siblings feel. How he feels. Anyway, it has been so awesome to see him running with my boys and just enjoying being a kid. His mom appreciates the card you sent her and was touched by you reaching out to her. I know you hear alot of bad outcomes with this disease and I thought maybe some good news would be nice for a change.

I loved catching up with your posts and seeing your guys do the St. Baldrick’s fundraiser. How awesome is that amount they raised?? It really warms my heart to see the difference you all are making in Tuesday’s honor.

God bless you. Much love, Tamara

18. Lynn says:

Praying right now!
    Psalms 86:1-4 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

19. Lynn says:

Am here praying!
    Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?…One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

20. Lynn says:

Praying right now!
    Isaiah 41:10, 13 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (13) For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

21. Lynn says:

Christ Himself gives us these promises. Know that I’m here praying!
    Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

22. Lynn says:

Praying so very hard!
    Psalms 142:1-3a I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path.

23. Lynn says:

Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

24. Lynn says:

Praying right now!
    Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.

25. Lynn says:

Know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers!
    Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

26. Lynn says:

Know that I’m still here praying!
    Psalms 40:1-4a I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust…

27. Lynn says:

Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 118:4-6 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever. I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

28. Lynn says:

Love this psalm…praying!
    Psalms 91:1-2, 4 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

29. Lynn says:

Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

30. Lynn says:

I’m really feeling this hymn tonight and wanted to share the whole thing with you. Praying hard!

1. I’m but a stranger here,
    Heav’n is my home;
    Earth is a desert dread,
    Heav’n is my home.
    Danger and sorrow stand
    Round me on every hand;
    Heav’n is my fatherland,
    Heav’n is my home.

2. What though the tempest rage,
    Heav’n is my home;
    Short is my pilgrimage,
    Heav’n is my home;
    And time’s wild wintry blast
    Soon shall be overpast;
    I shall reach home at last,
    Heav’n is my home.

3. There at my Savior’s side
    Heav’n is my home;
    I shall be glorified,
    Heav’n is my home;
    There are the good and blest,
    Those I love most and best;
    And there I, too, shall rest,
    Heav’n is my home.

4. Therefore I murmur not,
    Heav’n is my home;
    Whate’er my earthly lot,
    Heav’n is my home;
    And I shall surely stand
    There at my Lord’s right hand.
    Heav’n is my fatherland,
    Heav’n is my home.

31. Grammy says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lynn for faithfully praying for our family and my daughter!!!

I know we are always blessed when Jess brings her pearls to us and reminds us of how wonderful it was to have Tuesday with us ~ as briefly as it was. Oh how we miss her.

The thousands and thousands of $$$ raised by Jess, Charley & big brother Spencer in Tuedsay’s memory is truly amazing and certainly inspiring.

Let’s all pray that Jess begins writing again!

The synergy of loving people and thoughts and God’s power that flowed through this blog during Tuesday’s illness was truly something to behold.

Great Is Thy Faithfulness!!

32. Lynn says:

My privilege to be here lifting you all up in prayer!
    I saw an eagle while I was out walking today so had to share this passage. Praying!
    Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

33. Lynn says:

We have an anchor in every storm! Praying!
    Hebrews 6:17-20 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

34. Lynn says:

Continuing to lift up prayers!
    Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

35. Anonymous says:

Tuesday is still in our hearts and minds. You and your family are still in our prayers.

Sending love your way!

I miss your writing. I hope that you will “feel like putting it down” someday soon. We all learned so much from your words.

36. Lynn says:

Know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Look to the Lord for all things!
    Hebrews 12:1-2 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

37. Lynn says:

Continuing to pray!
    Psalms 130:1-2, 5-7 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications (5-7) I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

38. Lynn says:

Praying!
    Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

39. Lynn says:

Know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers so very much!
    John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

40. Lynn says:

Praying right now!
    Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.

41. Colleen says:

I think of Tuesday all the time.
    I think of your family all the time.
    You all inspire me on a daily basis.

Wishing you peace & love.

42. Lynn says:

We only need one refuge in the storms of life! Praying!
    Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

43. Lynn says:

Our only true hope is in the Lord! Praying!
    Romans 15:4, 13 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

44. Lynn says:

Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

45. Lynn says:

Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

46. Lynn says:

Lifting up prayers to the Only One who can hear!
    Psalms 34:4, 6-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (6-7) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

47. Lynn says:

Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight! Praying right now!
    Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

48. Lynn says:

Praying right now!
    Ephesians 3:16-21 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

49. Lynn says:

Oh what comfort we have from these words. We have eyewitness testimony! Praying!
    1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

50. Lynn says:

Christ Himself gives us these promises. Know that I’m here praying so very hard!!!!

51. Lynn says:

These verses offer such great comfort! Praying!
    Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

52. Lynn says:

Continuing to lift up prayers.
    Psalms 50:14-15 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

53. Lynn says:

Know that you’re always in my thoughts and prayers!
    Psalms 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

54. Lynn says:

Praying!
    Psalms 86:5-7 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

55. Lynn says:

Know that I’m praying!
    1 Peter 1:18-19, 20 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot (21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

56. Lynn says:

This is one of my favorite passages. Praying that it gives you comfort as well.

57. Lynn says:

Always here praying!

58. Lynn says:

Whatever happens keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!

59. Lynn says:

Lifting up prayers!
    Psalms 145:14-18 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

60. Lynn says:

Know that I’m always here praying so very, very hard!
    Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

61. Lynn says:

Oh what comfort these words give! The Lord knows exactly what you’re going through and will be with you every moment of every day. Keep your eyes on Him! Praying!

62. Lynn says:

Still praying hard in Seattle!

63. Lynn says:

Praying right now!
    Psalms 4:1, 7-8 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. (7-8) Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

64. Lynn says:

Still praying in Seattle!

65. Lynn says:

Know that I’m here lifting up thoughts and prayers.
    Psalms 107:28-31 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

66. Lynn says:

Praying right now!

67. Lynn says:

Praying in Seattle!

68. Lynn says:

These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Praying!!!!
    Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places…

69. Lynn says:

Continuing to pray!
    Psalms 139:4-6 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

70. Lynn says:

What amazing words of Scripture! Know that I’m praying!
    Psalms 139:17-18 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.