© 2009 cwhitt

Shadow

3 Comments

  1. Posted September 28, 2009 at 11:48 pm | #

    LOVE shadow photos!
    This looks very cool :)

  2. Erin
    Posted September 29, 2009 at 9:19 pm | #

    What a beautiful shot. Happy trails! Blessings,

  3. Posted October 4, 2009 at 9:41 am | #

    They are so sweet! Thanks for sharing! I love Piper’s hair. My son has hair like that and I refuse to cut it, lol!

    They look like they get along so well. My kids hate each other about 89% of the time but the other 11% is great when they actually like each other.